Download Monsters Ate My Metropolis APK

Monsters Ate My Metropolis is the sequel to Monsters Ate My Condo, but not a match three puzzle game, this is a card battle game featuring fast and furious gameplay. Here you take down other player's cities and work your way up the leader boards makes for an engaging experience. You can play with friends from all over the world, unlock monsters, gain rare prizes, and enjoy more in Monsters Ate My Metropolis.
Game Tips for your reference:
Check which card beats your opponent’s before you play.
Make sure you feed your monster cards you don’t need.
Buy cards with coins as often as you can.
You need to be aware of the rock-paper-scissor relationship between card colors.
You must also build a deck for your own city, as other players can attack your metropolis. 
Android Users: Download Monsters Ate My Metropolis APK for free and enjoy it in your leisure time.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »